Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hot Girl Weggies If I Manage To Date A Super Hot Girl, Then Will It Become Easier To Date Other Hot Girls If They See Us?

If I manage to date a super hot girl, then will it become easier to date other hot girls if they see us? - hot girl weggies

When the other girls see me in a relationship with a hot girl, and when I am alone again, it would be easier? How?

9 comments:

THEkiwim... said...

No, it will not.
The other girls you are who you are judges, not who you are.

alexxx3 said...

hahhaha I think it might work, cuz I see guys in my school with the JRC's only a little bit and I'll give them a second chance in my head, ahhh, not so bad.

♥noey♥ said...

I doubt it. Most girls do not go with a man just because he came with another girl.

♠Ďʋʂɫɨɳ♠ said...

It's like in the movies. Escort hot car to and serve as his G / F

RedSoxBa... said...

So ur using it for more hot girls? Jerk!

Hope said...

Uh, no.

Tehh8cko... said...

rofl

Shaun said...

a way to know

just_kid... said...

this is just a myth

no longer works

Post a Comment