Friday, February 19, 2010

Canola Can You Replace Vegetable Oil With Canola Oil In Cookie Dough?

Can you replace vegetable oil with canola oil in cookie dough? - canola

I cookies with red velvet for Christmas this year and I am an amateur baker. Can I substitute vegetable oil with canola oil, because it is a little healthier? Whether this is now changing the texture, if I ever do? Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

sexmagne... said...

Yes you can.
If you are even healthier than you might just miss the oil and proceed to use twice the amount of applesauce instead of oil. Do not change the taste and better for you.

Risse said...

Yes, you should make no difference. The second comment I applesauce, but while only half replaced.

Kristy Lynn said...

I do it all the time. I Alway rapeseed oil in the house.
The taste is very good.

Good food.

LIPPIE said...

Yes you can.

Post a Comment